Vastint Hospitality is looking for an Accountant!
In the position of Account Payable, he or she will take full responsibility for:
• Daily processing the company’s accounts payable, verifying its accuracy
• Maintaining accurate and complete books of the company, including proper recording of overhead costs;
• Ensure the accuracy of the invoices in terms of Vat and other fiscal requirements;
• Communication with external parties (suppliers, foreign partners and customers) about payments and invoices correctness;
• Vendor creation and maintenance in our accounting system, ensuring vendors are established according to policy with no duplication;
• Review of T&E statements of the employees;
• Monthly reconciliation of AP ledger and related subledgers, by identifying and solving unusual balances;
• Providing support to financial controller and project controller, as needed.
• Advanced knowledge of Office package;
• Familiarity with Unit 4 is considered a plus.
• Proactive, positive and critical working attitude;
• Ability to work independently and identifying daily priorities;
• Excellent speech and written communication skills required to communicate with vendors calling in on phone or via email;
• Flexibility to work in a non- standardized process.
Education and experience
• Bachelor or Degree in (business) economics and/or accounting;
• From 0 to 2 years working experience;
• Fluent English required. Dutch not mandatory. Any other language would be considered a plus.
• Gross yearly salary: to be defined according to experience
• 6 months contract
• Part-time (3 days / week)
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy and/or would you like to apply? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org