Vastint Holding B.V. is looking for a newly created position as Portfolio & Valuation Manager for our head office in Amsterdam.
The key responsibilities are:
• Develop valuation concept and principles for the group portfolio
• Performing in-house valuations for our group wide portfolio properties (Offices, Homes, Hotels) in all our core markets
• Coordinate external valuation processes with the Vastint Divisions
• Analyse business plans and cash flow planning on a property level
• Perform sensitivity analysis
• Monitor the long-term portfolio development, including ESG related matters
• Prepare reports and presentations for internal stakeholders and management
• Research market developments and trends
• Analyse market data, comparable transactions and asset specific information including lease contracts
• Support Investment Request processes for acquisition of land or the acquisition of yielding properties
• Support divestment processes
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
• Bachelor or Master in Real Estate, Architecture, Surveying or Business Administration
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Real Estate investments/valuations
• RICS qualified preferred (or motivated to get the qualification)
• Experience in valuation of Offices, Homes and Hotels in our core markets
• Experience in creating complex financial models (cash flow/property/portfolio modelling) such as discounted cash flows (DCF)
• Strong knowledge and interest into ESG related matters
• Experience with real estate portfolio management tools (e.g. Immopac)
• Excellent problem solving, research and analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Goals and results oriented and self-motivated.
• Proven self-starter with ability to think and act in a proactive way.
• Fluent English, additional languages are an advantage
• Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Flexible, proactive, highly motivated and have strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Excel and Power Point skills
• Motivated to travel within Europe
Please send your CV to email@example.com